• Squad Registration Buttons Not Changing Players' Registration Status, Unable to Register Players Signed on Free Transfers

Local Lad
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi SI. I'm experience an issue noted by several other users where the buttons on the squad registration screen (the ones boxed in red on the screenshot) don't seem to be working. My unregistered players were signed on free transfers and I believe should be eligible for registration a this stage of the season. Similarly, the buttons highlighted in red at the bottom of the screen shot do not seem to be changing players' registration status (e.g., selecting 'clear all' does not change the registration status of my players to 'unregistered').

In previous posts about this issue it looks like the SI team have asked to ensure that head coaches responsible for squad selection (I am), as well as going on holiday for one day (I tried and the issues persists).

squad reg issue.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In case its helpful, I also cleared the cache, verified the game files, and went on vacation until the next transfer window and the issue's persisted.

• Administrators

I had a look at this, and the rule does work as intended, you're just at the maximum squad size of 21 players - that's what was preventing the free transfers from being registered. :)