• Quick Pick > Pick Youth Prospects - Picked a player who was unavailable (out on loan) - the game then played the match with this player in the team

PhatsUK
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I was just reviewing the end of my season and realised that when I had played a dead rubber fixture in the final weeks, I had used quick pick for youth prospects and it had used a player who was out on loan and not available for selection. 

image.png.3dca51a1f2fb8c00b8e5f623b830d5e1.pngimage.png.1183575bbd023b57ff2890bd135f78b0.png

I looked back through my save files, I do not have the game before this stored but I do have immediately after this game (registration restrictions on this screenshot are for next european game).  I have another save point which is about 1 month earlier.

image.thumb.png.0a769c2184a753118a0f0f577ab14ea5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Had this come up again with my U20s manager using a player who is out on loan.

Save file a few days before the U20s match:  Lazio_AIStaffUsingPlayersOnLoan.fm

Simply holidaying the few days through the date of 7th May 2022 in game and he will pick him again.

image.png.583df4a413ffec1aaf9dff8a0fbbfe78.png

image.png.85bdd2e47a0bc4cb5fd7d4fdaa3e541c.png