• Picking subs pop up menu

Pezamaria
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When I'm picking my squad for a match I've noticed that when I have a free slot on the bench, and I then left click on another player to then choose to put them on the bench the order of subs is incorrect. It also shows my bench is already full when it's not, as it has one space.

Three screenshots attached. One to show the bench with sub 1 not being selected, the second to show the options that come up with my left click and the third showing my current starting line up.

You can see that the subs showing on the left click include players in the starting line up.

Only just noticed this so not sure if it keeps happening. Prior to me checking; I've found this via the pre-match section. So I've gone through the tactical briefing and now choosing "Team Selection".

Sub1.png

Sub2.png

Sub3.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Go through the pre-match steps and on the Team Selection screen remove your first sub, then left click on an unassigned player (where there position would show)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Pezamaria it can be difficult to get a full understanding from just a portion of a screenshot. You have Frailing showing as on the bench as sub 3 and on the pitch as your DLP. Can you post the full screenshots in the exact sequence of what happens just so we can follow this a bit better and understand exactly at what stage things go wrong?

Hi Michael, no problem.

I've found that this happens just by going in to the tactics screen.

Step 1: Have your squad fully picked

Step 2: remove all of the subs apart from one

Step 3: left click on a player who is not on the bench (click where it would display "S1, S2, S3" etc)

Step 4: You'll now see that the pop up shows the players who were originally on the bench, not the new display. Specifically it won't show that you removed the players in step 2

My laptop is playing up so I can't get screenshots to work. But I'm hoping by following those steps you can see what I mean. Let me know and if not I'll try screenshots again.

To add to this. When doing the above I found that leaving the tactics screen to go to my inbox and then returning to the tactic screen seemed to reset the pop up and it became accurate again