• Not receiving feedback when changing a player's transfer status

MrMattyIce
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

At some point yesterday I stopped receiving feedback on how a player will react to a change in transfer status on the transfer information change. I've reloaded the skin, taken it off, reset all settings, cleared the cache and reinstalled the game but it has not fixed the issue. It also does not work if I go back to versions of the save where I was originally receiving the feedback. Strangely enough, changing the asking price does still give agent feedback. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Are you using a custom skin at all @MrMattyIce? Just to help provide some context when the QA team load up your save. We will take a look into this further, it would just be something useful to know beforehand.

11 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Are you using a custom skin at all @MrMattyIce? Just to help provide some context when the QA team load up your save. We will take a look into this further, it would just be something useful to know beforehand.

Yes I am, but this occurs even when I go back to the base skin.

• Administrators

Just to confirm, this was by design for this update.

The feedback should only show when you select an option that actually requires feedback.

For example, if you change his transfer status to listed, before you confirm the agent should inform you of how the player would take it, and if appropriate the interaction button will be available to discuss it with the player. :)

Correct, it used to appear anytime you would change transfer status (as in your example), and now I do not receive that at all for any player in any versions of my saves. 

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding but was that something that the newest update has changed?