• Match panels changing after half time

Murtiniiii
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Here's two pictures. The first one is how I want it to look. Home stats on left, away stats on right with the right size etc. The second pic is how it looks after half time and I have to manually change it back whenever I go to the tactics screen etc. I've tried fixing it by deleting cache file, re-installing skin, changing the skin, and unticking automatically override panels. 

I looked at someone's stream to see if the same happened to them and it didn't so it must be my issue but I've no idea how to fix it. 

619722366_firsthalf.thumb.jpg.83e048c630551636cf04438e855ebe2a.jpg146934981_secondhalf.thumb.jpg.254f5fa8dfa976c6bcc47245d45c9b4a.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So I've just gone back on my game after a break and it looks like its resolved itself. Hopefully it'll be fine now.  

Never mind, it still swaps home and away panels.

Edited by Murtiniiii

• Administrators

We believe this should be resolved in the Winter Update, do let us know if you continue to experience problems. 

Thank you for your patience. :) 

Not sure if I'm having the exact same issue but I'm also having issues with the in-match panels.

From the touchline tablet, I like to have the league table as one of the panels. When it's a cup game and there is no league, it reverts to match stats which in itself is fine. However, when it's the next league game, it stays on match stats. Before the update it always went back to the league table panel. Now it requires a manual change which is a pain and then it reverts back to match stats on the next cup game and repeat.

Would appreciate it if this could be investigated.