• Changes to scout assignments are not kept

toolkit68
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

The interface for scout assignments has been behaving very inconsistent.

Usually I create an assignment for a scout once and only re-adjust the values when the club either enters the next upper league or when general attribute values need to be raised to keep up with league averages. This doesnt work anymore as any assignment that had values before is not reset but retains what was stated when the assignment was originally created. This is especially frustrating as the interface appears correct after the changes and saving the changed assignment. I was concerned that my scouts kept finishing assigments without finding anything constantly and every single time i was presented with an old assignment value-wise.

Here is an example:

476991164_EintrachtBraunschweig_Assignments.thumb.png.488d41d75be6247dd2bfdf9567e46f03.png

This is the old and incorrect assignment. I click 'specify attribute values' and change all values to only be like this:

2014571024_EintrachtBraunschweig_Assignments-2.thumb.png.d07ef6cdb9de81a3ffe6d970e2a8160f.pngThis looks correct as I didnt want those other fields to be looked for. Now i click 'start assignment' which should save the assignment and start the job.

Checking the assignment either right now or once a day has passed presents me with this:

425067104_EintrachtBraunschweig_Assignments-4.thumb.png.cf0b2ff0fa23d45df0b13f981699f642.png

Any saving is locally only, no steam cloud saving, no access restrictions on disc for FM - before you ask :)

I attach the save file for your convenience but this is a common thing and not related to this specific save file.

In case the answer is going to be : you should not do it that way I politely ask to clarify this in the UI then as this is how it was possible for at least the last few versions without any trouble.

Cheers

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Create assignment for any scout
      - start assignment and proceed a day
      - change assignment by either changing a specific value or several - almost any combination has been tested and created the same effect
      - start changed assignment
      - proceed a day or check on same day - effect is the same on either

User Feedback

Recommended Comments