• Please, Help Me

matthrix93
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I think i have one of the oddest graphical issue that i've ever seen. When i play with Arsenal in the Premier League just with the home shirt, when in game the shirt become totally white. Outside the loacker room is the classic Arsenal Home shirt, in The loacker room is totally white for no reason. I made a lot of try,reistalled the game, cleared the cache but nothing worked so far. This issue occurres just on Premier League game just wearing the home shirt. On Fa cup or European games the shirt is the normal home shirt, in Premier league games totally white. The issue occurres also in new saves. Please help me solve this issue.

20220606010952_1.jpg

Inked20220606011002_1_LI.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Your screenshots show that you're using custom graphic files - they could be the cause of this.

Would you be able to cut 'Graphics' folder from within Sports Interactive and move it elsewhere, then clear your cache again, and see if the issue persists, please.

1 ora fa, Kyle Brown ha scritto:

Your screenshots show that you're using custom graphic files - they could be the cause of this.

Would you be able to cut 'Graphics' folder from within Sports Interactive and move it elsewhere, then clear your cache again, and see if the issue persists, please.

I've already tried by deleting the custom 3d Kit pack, i'll try later to cut completly the graphics folder and clear the cache. I'll let you know if it works, thanks a lot for the help.

5 ore fa, Kyle Brown ha scritto:

I'm Desperate. I've done everything and i still got the same issue. Also tried to uninstall  and reinstall FM22. i Don't know why the problem is still there.

6 ore fa, Kyle Brown ha scritto:

As you can see, i've taken off all the graphics addons e tried on a different save, but the issue still persist

Inked20220606170903_1_LI.jpg