• Please Help Me Part 2

matthrix93
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I keep on having the same issue i reported in the previous thred. I've done what seen told me to do, i cut the graphic folder and cleared the cache, but the issue persist. The issue is that the Arsenal Home Kit appears to be white in the locker room. This issue occures just in Premier League matches just with the home kit. Doesn't happen in any other competitons or with the away or the third kit. I'm making another post beacuse i've received no more suggestions after i've reported that clearing the cache and deliting any graphic addon didn't worked. Please, tell that there is a way to fix it and i don't have to throw away all my possibol Arsenal saves. The issue occures in every save, so it's not releated to a single save.

Inked20220606170903_1_LI.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We've had our teams continue to investigate and we've got it to reproduce until test conditions. 

I'm really sorry, but there won't be any immediate fix for this due to how late in the FM22 cycle it was spotted. The save won't be affected gameplay wise, it's only cosmetic, but we don't know of a workaround at this time. I can only apologise. 

3 minuti fa, Kyle Brown ha scritto:

We've had our teams continue to investigate and we've got it to reproduce until test conditions. 

I'm really sorry, but there won't be any immediate fix for this due to how late in the FM22 cycle it was spotted. The save won't be affected gameplay wise, it's only cosmetic, but we don't know of a workaround at this time. I can only apologise. 

Thank you very mutch for the honest answer, i really appreciate. I think i must wait for FM23 for my Arsenal save.