Squinty13

Members+
  • Last visited

17 "You're a bum, Rock"

Currently Managing

• Currently Managing
    Taunton Town

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Does anybody know where I need to look to change the colour of the 'Dressing Room' and 'Match Preview' buttons? I thought it would be linked to the continue.xml but it seems not. *Solved* It's as simple as changing the FM Purple colours in the settings file.
  2. @GnuGoku What skin did you get the team talk screen from, or is it your own work? Really nice skin.
  3. I like to play FM with no real player pictures - just the blank silhouettes. In previous versions of FM, I used to extract the graphics folder and delete all the player pictures in the players folder, leaving only the config files and the default silhouettes. I would then place this players folder in the graphics/pictures folder of the skin i was using. This does not seem to we working this year. I tried replacing the graphics.fmf file in the main game folder with my edited graphics folder and this seems to remove all the faces but leaves a blank space instead of a silhouette. Players that never had a real photo still show silhouettes however. Does anybody have any suggestions?
  4. I'm still playing FM22 but Marco's NO FACES MOD linked by bluestillidie00 above, looks to be a perfect solution. I can only imagine how much hard work it took, so give it a try and drop him a thanks!
  5. I have only changed the backgrounds to the screens detailed in the post I linked.
  6. Thank you @Olas Nick. If I find out how to change team selection I'll post it here.
  7. Having followed the advice in the thread above, I have managed to change the background of various screens. I'm still unable to change those of the staff meeting, team selection, team news and tactical meeting screens. Does anybody know the id codes for these screens or at least the panels where they might be found? Other threads have also mentioned an 'art' folder where these static images are stored but I've been unable to locate it using the resource archiver.
  8. @Marco Borghesi Amazing work. I have always wanted a 'no faces' option included with the game. Seeing the pain you are going through to achieve this possibly shows why SI have never implemented it . Out of interest, do you think that you will now find it easier to be able to re-create the skin for future FM releases?