How do I get a box copy of 2009 for MAC in the U.S.?

Cool. Thanks for your help. Anyone know if there is a download option for MAC? I can download for PC via STEAM, but can't find an option for MAC doenload.

Yes SI sell the digital download version for Mac aswell. It usually comes out a few days after boxed release though iirc.

I live in the US and have a Mac and always buy the boxed copy of Worldwide Soccer Manager from Amazon.com for 29.99, 20 bucks less than what you'll pay if you want your box and disc to say Football Manager. In case you're not aware it is the same exact game, except in name. Any graphics packs, logos, database updates, etc., are all compatible with it.

I bought a boxed copy of FM from play.com a few years back and it took 2 f'n weeks to arrive. Not to mention w/ shipping it ran me 65 bucks. Not recommended for US buyers!

Or you could just wait for the digital download version to come out. If this is made available before Amazon ships my game I'll just cancel my order.

I'm in the same situation as everyone else (U.S. Mac user) and I usually went the import route, but last year I went with the digital download, and I have to say, it was cheaper and easier (no disk needed to play). If SI offers that option again this year, I'll probably go with it again.

wait so it will still work on a mac even if on amazon.com for worldwide soccer manager it says good for windows vista and linux. i just want to make sure because i want this game really bad but i wont get it if i cant use it on my mac.

That was a mistake. It's for PC & Mac, not Linux. A member of SI confirmed this a few days ago :)

Archived