Money money money..

PERCIVA11

Yeah I always do, but it never seems to work :thdn: any other suggestions? I also normally put the balance higher than the transfer budget.. could that have anything to do with it?

As I said it is much easier with FMM. There seems to be a limit on the pregame editor so download the ingame editor FMM and you can give yourself as much as you want. (Don't go over £2billion).

As I said it is much easier with FMM. There seems to be a limit on the pregame editor so download the ingame editor FMM and you can give yourself as much as you want. (Don't go over £2billion).

I don't know how to download FMM though mate, I've tried loads and it messes with my pc.. unless I'm downloading the wrong one I'm not sure.

As long as you have Football Manager 2008 (not any of the other local variations) and are not using a mac it should work. Anyway there is FMRTE out now as well. It is another ingame editor that you can download.

Anyway how does FMM mess with your PC? What happens?

As long as you have Football Manager 2008 (not any of the other local variations) and are not using a mac it should work. Anyway there is FMRTE out now as well. It is another ingame editor that you can download.

Anyway how does FMM mess with your PC? What happens?

I don't know it just never seems to work and my pc ends up going slow.. Can you send me the link to this FMRTE please pal?

Here is the download link. Here is its thread. It is not fully developed yet and there will be new versions out soon, I think. Keep an eye on the thread. I find it slower than FMM but looking at the thread some people don't. Note it requires .NET 2.0 framework to work. If you don't have it then you can download it from here.

I can't understand why FMM does not work unless you have the incorrect version. If you want any help to try and get that working or if you have any trouble getting FMRTE to work just let me know.

The one you told me about I had a look at and It was all chinese or some other language.

That must be portuguese. Go up to the menu bar and select the word beginning with o (portuguese for options) and you should be able to change the language to English.

That must be portuguese. Go up to the menu bar and select the word beginning with o (portuguese for options) and you should be able to change the language to English.

I clicked on it and it said, Error - could not find a part of the path. :confused:

1. Press Print Screen for the whole screen to be printed or Alt+Print Screen for just your current window

2. Open MS Paint and paste it there

3. Save the file as a JPG image

4. Go to a image hosting website like photobucket and upload the file

5. Paste the direct link here (if you want the link to the file on the forum) or the IMG code (if you want the actual image on the forum like above).

I know. You need to extract the file first. Download WinRar. You will get it from here. Install it and then right click on the FMRTE editor. Choose extract files and select ok. Then go into the new FMRTE folder that will be created and double click on FMRTEditor. Then it should work.

EDIT: If you select extract all from that message it probably will also work.

I know. You need to extract the file first. Download WinRar. You will get it from here. Install it and then right click on the FMRTE editor. Choose extract files and select ok. Then go into the new FMRTE folder that will be created and double click on FMRTEditor. Then it should work.

EDIT: If you select extract all from that message it probably will also work.

Thanks so much mate I think it's working now! :D:D:D

Archived