Annoying Europa League Problem

Okay, this has probably ruined my game which was extremely enjoyable in the first season, and I'm kinda annoyed.

I'm Feyenoord, I won the league first season with an array of attacking youth players and was looking forward to playing in the Champions League this coming season, only to find out that for some reason I'm in the Europa League instead. Not only that, but so are Man Utd, Inter, AC Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Sevilla, Porto etc etc etc.

AND to make matters worse, here are the fixtures for my group.

http://i49.tinypic.com/aynhmp.jpg

One after another, in the space of a week. I'm using one of chris and forbsies updates so I can only assume they've messed something up.

Looking at the clubs you have to play against, it may not be as bad as you think. Obviously Chelsea & Sporting must have had bad seasons to end up in the Europa league. Can't say too much about Palermo because I don't know much about them.

But aslong as you've strengthened your squad over the transfer window, you should pull off some good results.

No no, you've missed the point. ALL the big clubs that should be in the Champions League are in the Europa League, all the league winners etc. And to add to that all the fixtures are so close together.

Also, you're from Leigh?! I'm from Atherton, small world.

Looking at the clubs you have to play against, it may not be as bad as you think. Obviously Chelsea & Sporting must have had bad seasons to end up in the Europa league. Can't say too much about Palermo because I don't know much about them.

But aslong as you've strengthened your squad over the transfer window, you should pull off some good results.

From reading the opening post, the teams like Chelsea should be in the Champions League and they are in the Europa league.

Archived