[Released] Fusion

NickJ73

Now available.

Nickj73. Your skin is rather good. I have one query, though. In the squad screen in the FM'10 skins , it is possible to move onto the next players stats by clicking on the triangular arrow alongside your clubs logo, top left of screen. There does not appear to be this option with your skin. You have to click the back button and then click on another player or have I missed something? Also, the larger text is very good too. Kind regards.

With reference to my post of 30/11/09 Firstly and probably most importantly, my pc knowledge is worse than Des O'Connors singing. I was wondering if it is possible to have a skin in which the background colour is the same as whatever team you are managing? For instance, the current background colour is dark blue. If I was playing as Tranmere, it could be changed to white. Liverpool would be red. I'm sure that you get my drift. It would probably involve having about five or six background colours available within the skin. I am thinking of red, white, blue, green, yellow, black, claret and amber. Would it be also possible to alter the shades of the colours to more accurately represent whatever teams colours you need?

There you are NickJ73, I've done the hard part, now it's up to you!!!!! Kind regards.

Archived