Gunzo skin player profile help

scotty1974

I need help fast, how can i move the player pic further up also the text further up, ive tried everything i know to no avail, if anyone could tell me what to do or even sort it themselves then post the panels xml id be so grateful.

20160618223812_1_zpsqncxakro.jpg

Gunzo player profile panel and you're going to need to play with the insets within the player portrait/picture section which will be within the first section of the panel I imagine. The info re. height, value, etc. you want moved up should be clearly labeled also and if it doesn't move up automatically after you move the pic the same principle applies. As ever it'll be a case of playing with it and a bit of trial and error (you might want to save a copy of the panel and obviously you'd need a notepad program in order to make the changes) Although I foresee there being spare space still somewhere on that side of the profile unless you are going to add another selector panel for example, assuming that's what you want and you'll comfortable with doing so, basically be aware by filling one space you'll create some somewhere else.

I'm also getting a sense of deja vu, have a look at the skin thread I'm sure something very similar was asked there..

thanks for the reply but ive tried tweaked these values earlier to no avail, could i be in another panel

I did it myself some time ago!!!

Just find in gunzo player profile this line...

<container priority="1" minimum_height="350" >

I play on (1920x1080) and i just changed the value 350 to 175

Lol typical, common sense rarely seems to work with some of these skins... After looking more closely I can see what you mean.

For the pic: line 42 ... 'image_assignment="top" ' That pushed that up. Still same panel btw (as long as you haven't already edited this panel)

Just messing with the info items a min...

Cool, you seem to know more about it than me, could you maybe post the panel xml when youve managed to edit it? also is there anyway of making the player pics bigger, maybe 240 by 240?

I cant see

<!-- profile picture -->

<widget class="client_object_profile_picture" id="prop" height="240" width="240" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top">

I get

<!-- profile picture -->

<widget class="client_object_profile_picture" id="prop" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y">

Archived