Few Questions - Manager Home Screen and Scoreboard Help

TCSSkin

Hello! Me again, :rolleyes:

Few questions, so as some people may of saw in the Show Your Skin thread, I've been working on a Premier League scoreboard. I've managed to get an excellent texture made by a close friend, and I'm just working on getting the scoreboard in game. Now progress has been halted a little bit by the release of the TEW 2016 Demo, but I've slowly got to a very good point, where I feel confident to show it off a bit. That being said, it's still not finished, and it won't be until I sort a few glaring issues out.

7d2cfc2026135fbbbd2dc64c9aa12b27.png

The first issue being when the match enters stoppage time. I don't have a screenshot of it, but the scoreboard stretches out (To accommodate the added time in the default skin I presume) making everything look pixelated. As well as this, it throws all the logo's and everything out of proportion. What code makes the scoreboard stretch out? A indepth scan of the panel shows nothing that would suggest doing such things, and it can easily fit next to the normal time. How would I sort this?

The other issue is the team colours. I have made the texture and it fits perfectly into place, until I get to the actual skin (bear in mind I've took a code from the YACS skin that allows recolouring without the text,) as you may be able to see, the away texture is hiding behind the scoreboard, and it refuses to budge. I'm guessing this is down to the containers that hold the team logos, but obviously I can't be sure. Reducing the offset moves it to the left (where I don't want it) but raising the offset leaves it in the exact spot, irregardless of the number used.

Like I mentioned, I'm guessing this is down to the container width. Is this true?

If anyone would like to give it a go to see if you can fix it, feel free to PM me.

-----------------------

Another thing, this is less of an issue.

All I want to do, is add a box at the bottom of the stadium image, to make the text more readable. I'm guessing this is possible, but I'd have no idea where to start.

f9b1ca0de7376f7064612d3c99b280ce.png

Hope someone can help me,

Tom.

Archived