Add/remove leagues

Do you use Add/Remove Leagues feature?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Add/Remove Leagues feature?

• Use it regularly
    • Used it a few times
    • Never used it.

The feature was introduced a few years ago and, after initial hiccups, seems to be working well. However, no one ever mentions anything about it. I'm wondering whether that's because it works flawlessly or people don't use it all?

For those who have used it, are you pleased with the functionality in terms of how it simulates a newly activated league?

It does what it says it should, not much left for folk to talk about after those initial bugs were ironed out.

I was wondering specifically about HOW it introduces a new league, how believable it is after all the simulating is done. Does it keeps up the immersion level as well as a league that's been fully active from the start? That sort of things.

The game simulates all leagues in the background so that there is promotion, relegation, title winners & continental qualifiers, Very much a rep driven function so from my experience there isn't a great deal of variation. When selected it fully populates that league on its normal season update day. In most cases it will be made up of generated staff & players but some of the more high profile NPC's might already be in the game pool so you could recognise a few names.

Archived