Hypocrisy or a Bug?

So I've had City approach me with an offer for Origi. I declined since he's one of the great prospects in the game. Then he wants to talk to me and tells me that he's upset I declined because he would get a "huge pay rise" at City. I reason with him not to go and he still insists on leaving. Then I use the option where it says "money talks" or something like that where I offer him more money to stay. And what does he say? He's offended that I think it's all about money!

At that point I could do nothing but helplessly watch as my hand rose and palmed me right in the forehead.

Has all the hallmarks of a bug, do you have a save shortly before Origi approaches you to have a chat about the move the Man City?

Has all the hallmarks of a bug, do you have a save shortly before Origi approaches you to have a chat about the move the Man City?

LOL - yeah - remember and save before all important games and just replay them until you get the result you want!

Barside - this is beneath you mate!:D

When it comes to player interactions I always save before entering the chat, I never redo the conversation but if the flow or outcome feels bugged I then have a save point to provide to SI.

When I was a full-time tester I would of course redo the conversations to go through the various paths to hunt out any bugs, I'm actually tempted to stay a save just to hunt out potential bugs.

Pity that you do not have a save, Kekec. That would have been a good catch for SI to investigate.

Archived