Teams not linking domestically.

nemuasakura

Okay, so I made a post about this earlier already. I think there is an actual bug where initial non-playable leagues in countries or completely new countries; their teams are not linking up domestically. Foreign links seems to work but not domestically at all.

I have already tried messing with:

- Reputation of the clubs, league and country.

- Fixture and squad rules.

- Holidaying over 400 years as of my latest test.

- Youth ratings.

- Prize money, TV revenue and initial club finances.

- Recreating leagues with different countries.

- Downloaded over 10 league databases from FMScout etc. (Same thing, no club domestically links up or even show up for that matter when selecting feeder clubs or parent)

So I do not want to pester the Editor's Hideaway. Please if someone could look it over and tell me I am not mad. I honestly have tried everything i could think of as well as the initial suggestions from my 1st post.

To elaborate, it is not like links completely do not work, foreign links work like a charm. It is just domestic links. Official leagues and countries have no such problem, so I thought maybe it is to do with a mistake I may have made in the editor. However it seems to happen to other people's databases as well. When looking for a feeder or parent club, not a single domestic club comes up. Of course you could force it by manually putting feeder and parent clubs in but I want a dynamic one. Like the official leagues. Am I crazy here?

Archived