YouTube Save Wycombe Wanderes

Keithy1980

I have been doing a save on YouTube which has been uploaded and still going daily about Wycombe Wanderers and i was wondering how interested people were in watching this series I have been enjoying so much.

Goto there and click play all ... believe me it was a very nail biting season and still more to be uploaded. I hope the guys of SI don't mind me posting this but it's far better than typing season after season so why not watch me play instead of read eh :)

Don't forget to like and subscribe and keep watching for updates which are daily at 10am GMT. Ask questions i will answer them in future videos.

Hi, if I could give some constructive feedback.....

In my opinion you need to sound more energised when speaking. If you look at the most popular YouTubers, (at least those that I have seen), the delivery is often more important than the actual content and I don't think you have that balance quite right yet.

While your actual game-play and content might interest me, your delivery turns me off. (Apologies and I promise that isn't meant to be a petty dig). If I am honest, I think that if I was to do a YouTube Series, then I might have similar problems.

If I was to suggest other YouTubers to look at to act as a comparison, then here are some that you might want to look at.

Foxy aka FoxInTheBox is really "Up" and over the top and his delivery really is excellent.

DoctorBenjy FM is a little different in that he really uses humour to great effect and the humour and delivery is probably a more important aspect to his style than the actual FM related content itself.

Second Yellow Card is someone who I think you could really take some tips from. He's not a kid and while his delivery is serious and more content based than the others, he's actually my favourite YouTuber as he balances well the FM content and the light-hearted moments.

To give you an example of a successful YouTuber who I don't like, (he is still successful and it is just my personal tastes that mean I don't enjoy watching his video's), then look at StatApp - FM16. Ignoring issues with his content, there is something about his voice that just grates me a little. It's not his fault. It's just his voice and me being a soft Southerner, I dunno but it just grates on me. He seems very 1-pitched and just seems to go on and on. While your voice doesn't grate on me at all, you are also a little flat in terms of tone, (when compared to the likes of Foxy, Matt & Dr Benjy), and maybe that's something that you could work on.

Good luck. :thup:

Archived