Help Me Improve My Tactic

Hello;

I am playing as Arsenal in premier league with 4-2-3-1 system. While im getting some good results, i want to improve my tactics more.

My tactics:

x6csVYW.png

I use TI : Short passing, Work ball into box, Play out of Defence, Stay on Feet, Close Down More and Lower Tempo

Last match i draw 0-0 agianst Everton. My AMC, wingers and striker struggled and couldnt play well.

l6O37Vx.png

Positions:

Yn018Tm.png

cS98e9T.png

I see the crosses from Oxlade are intercepted a lot.

bSmIN7Q.png

Thks in advance

I would question the use of a Winger in that tactic. Your playing patient possession style, giving your opponents time to get organized. Ox has to beat his defender (who may have help) hence the blocks. The central defenders (and maybe DM's) will probably be in the center so the cross has to be excellent to beat them (Ox's crossing isn't great). Then if it does reach your forwards area he has to beat his man. Plus i'm guessing Giroud, Sanchez and maybe your AM are the only ones in the box so your probably totally out numbered and outmatched. I'd prefer him to drive into the box to shoot, pull it back or cross from byline. Have a look at Raumdeuter and IF and see if they will work better in your tactic and/or if PI's can help. Watch the games and gradually adjust and observe the results of changes.

Second i'd look at getting some width down the left with WB-A. Your IF-A is coming inside so there should be space to overlap and stretch the defence.

Archived