Dortmund Let's Play (Youtube Series)

Hi guys I'm The Chairman! I'm new here and want you to know that I'm started new Let's Play in my Youtube Channel

My intention is to revive my channel and start making daily content. I usually post / reveal new episode every day at 3pm BST.

If you like my content please hit that like button and if you like it even more please subscribe it will help!

Here is the Dortmund playlist -

The latest Dortmund episode is here:

[video=youtube;nrRUIeWSCIQ]

So episode 8 is Cup special! First we play against mighty Bayern Munchen in DFB-Pokal quarter final game. After that we will face Italian giant Roma in Europa League quarter finals! Come and see can we beat them both!!

Please if you like to see more hit that like button and if you are new at my channel please subscribe!

Dortmund | Episode 8 | Cup Special | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;qDk9udGsc88]

Episode 9 is the last live com of the first season. This time we face Hannover. How did we finish in the first season and did we won the game? Come at check out!

Please if you like to see more hit that like button and if you are new at my channel please subscribe!

Dortmund | Episode 9 | Because I Like It (Hannover) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;7B18iEN7Gkg]

Episode 10 is out! This time we do little recap what happen to us in our first season. Sorting out some stats and games. Also talking about future transfers and ideas.

I also manage to have nice flu so I will sound horrible :lol:

Dortmund | Episode 10 | End of the Season One | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;NOr5rnTjq2c]

Episode 11.

Start of the second season. This time we have quite unexpected game in super cup against the mighty Bayern München.

Dortmund | Episode 11 | Unexpected Game (Bayern) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;in7JxvpGgYE]

Episode 12.

Second season Transfer Rumble is here! Check out what kind of transfer we did and who did left from Dortmund!

Dortmund | Episode 12 | Transfer Rumble | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;CJdo4H_UzVA]

Episode 13.

Second liveCom this season. We will face Mainz and we have also Champions League group stage draw! Come and check out how we did and who we'll face in UCL!!

Dortmund | Episode 13 | Erasmus = Rock Band? (Mainz) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;TxCz-aoQbro]

Episode 14.

This time we face Köln in league. We have slightly changed our formation in this game. Come check out how we did!!

Dortmund | Episode 14 | Slight change in our formation (Köln) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;Ks1GeD6klCM]

Episode 15.

This time we face Bayern München and Manchester United in two big matches! Please check out how we did!

Dortmund | Episode 15 | Why don't you score Marco! (Bayern/ManU) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;fdPIgg23nyA]

Episode 16.

Massive double-livecom against Real Madrid in Champions League. Also we have new highlight package and new editing system for that! Please check it out and comment!

Dortmund | Episode 16 | Why it's always Ronaldo? (Real Madrid) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;9JrH_vIB3qc]

Episode 17.

Today it's will be sorted out. Will the champion be again Bayer München or will it be Borussia Dortmund! It's massive game, game of the season, game of the year so come and watch who will be crowned the champion!

Dortmund | Episode 17 | Eye of the Title! (Bayern) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;hQx1FS-qU94]

Episode 18.

It's the end of the season recap time! In this episode we talk about our players and their performance this season. Possible transfers and stuff like that!

Dortmund | Episode 18 | Season End Summary! | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube_share;75WIej5S_7E]

Episode 19.

Start of the third season. This time we have only one thing in mind and that's start our season with a pokal. Because it's the Super Cup Time! and of course it's against our fierce rival Bayer München.

Dortmund | Episode 19 | Super Cup Time! (Bayern) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;yZrna4OhOjU]

Episode 20.

Transfer Rumble Time!! Like the tradition is first we watch our transfers and after that we recap the biggest Bundesliga transfers of the summer!

Dortmund | Episode 20 | Transfer Rumble Time!! | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;abfG9hgh3V0]

Episode 21.

Today we have our first Champions League game. Also this episode we watch UCL group stage draw and of course highlights for our games so far!

PS: Sorry for the late update!!

Dortmund | Episode 21 | Really Poor!! (Zenit) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;x0LYGvJspxs]

Episode 22.

Today's episode includes yet again our lates games and today's live com is game against Schalke!! Please come and watch!!

PS: Sorry for the late update!!

Dortmund | Episode 22 | What a hit son!! (Schalke) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube_share;i-mTWswEPmk]

Episode 23.

Today's episode is first episode where we have 2D livecom and highlights. The livecom game is against Bayern München of course!!

Dortmund | Episode 23 | Turning to 2D (Bayern) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube_share;LfbD_OdEuo0]

Episode 24.

Today we came back earlier than expected due game postpone and we face today Fürth. We also have those 2D highlights for you so enjoy!

Dortmund | Episode 24 | Trinks or Drinks?!?! (Fürth) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube_share;V_BpXqpStFI]

Episode 25.

Today we have highlights with our recent games and of course we show you that UCL 1 KO RND draw and we will play that first leg also today! Come and see who will we face and how we did!

Dortmund | Episode 25 | That's too easy (???) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube_share;Nn-iag4HvKY]

Episode 26.

Uefa Champions League, First Knockout Round Second Leg. That's the deal today! Can we make a miracle or is Arsenal too far ahead. Come and check it out!

Dortmund | Episode 26 | Can we make a miracle? (Arsenal) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;vZPBF2oaGx4]

Episode 27.

Like the title says: Can we seal the deal? This is the chance that we have been waiting for. We face Bayern and the title is on the line! Can we do it!

Dortmund | Episode 27 | Can we seal the deal? (Bayern) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube_share;Q8T1J6FS61s]

Episode 28.

Second last episode of the Dortmund save! Today we will face Fürth and title is on the line. Can we seal it or will Bayern have a chance!!

Dortmund | Episode 28 | He never misses! (Fürth) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;xZtVvxTY-Jg]

Episode 29.

It's Cup Time! This time we face of course Bayern München in DFB-Pokal final! Can we secure treble or will Bayern ruin or strike!

Dortmund | Episode 29 | It's Cup Time! (Bayern) | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;hEa7NmEMXJc]

Episode 30.

This is the last episode of the Dortmund save. Today we recap our team and our games and talk about the future!

Dortmund | Episode 30 | It's The End | Football Manager 2015

[video=youtube;GL1wt1T0_vI]

Archived