Squad Rotation Help

Okay, I'm having a lot of trouble rotating my squad.

I'm in Northern Ireland, 2023. Due to the huge gap of quality between myself and the other teams, I beat them comfortably most of the time.

The problem I'm having is that I don't wanna rotate my squad 'cause they're constantly getting 7.8+ ratings, but that means my other players get annoyed because they're not playing.

I mean, what am I supposed to do? I play with one striker but have two good options. The one I'm playing with right now has scored 35 goals in 40 appearances, and I don't wanna risk his form!

I can't just drop him for "easy" games 'cause most of them are easy enough anyway.

I really loled at that. You're in a position where no matter who you play you will most likely win, since I presume your backups are decent. And I think that this 7.8+ 'form' you speak of is not form, but just being two levels above opposition, so I really doubt that after dropping them for one match they'd get 6.5 all the time. Feel free to rotate and keep your squad happy, you're in the most comfortable position any manager could ever be.

Archived