National Team's Scouting System Wonky After Assistant Manager Fired

Hi there! I tried to search for an answer to this, but it appears there is none, so I feel I must ask for some help.

I am managing a national team, and when I go into Scouting, I notice I have 8 scouts available. None of them are on an assignment currently, but it appears that I cannot create an assignment. I mean, I can get to the "Create new assignment" screen, but when I create it, it is not showing up in the list of assignments.

I previously had a rather shoddy assistant coach scouting the next opposition. After I fired him, that scouting assignment was eliminated. Then I tried to create the assignment again, and this problem popped up. In fact, scouting assignments are not working at all, it seems. I feel I am missing something. I have even tried to hire a new assistant manager, but no cigar.

This is just a guess, but could there be something wrong in the staff responsibilities?

I have not managed national team, so i am not fully aware what you can do there, but if the responsibilities are available for national team, check what there is for scouting.

Archived