The most amazing football match ever.

I just felt like sharing this incredible match. I've played FM series for years but never experienced anything like this. ( Sorry for my bad English)

I'm playing as kristiansund in the Norwegian tippeliga (I just got them up there from 1.div). The match was against Viking.

My team was under 3-1 after first half. The beginning of second half Viking goes straight up and scores another goal. It's 4-1 one now

and things are looking rather grim.

Then my team just snaps....

My shadow striker Fredrik Midtsjö gets a high ball around 22 meters from the oppsition goal and proceeds to bicyclekick it with furious power

straight into the upper left corner. 4-2. We are 55 minutes into the match now.

Not long after that he exploits a fault of the oposition defender and scores yet again. 4-3.....

80 minutes into the game after putting on massive pressure my striker is able to exploit another fault from their defence and score quite easily. 4-4.

In the last minute of the match before overtime Midtsjö hammers the ball into far left corner again but it hits the bar this time and bounces down

straight at the line but the Viking defenders are able to clear the ball and I was thinking. Thats it....

BUT then, 3 minutes into overtime My second shadow striker is able to score. 5-4!!!!!!!

And I unlocked the comeback king achievement on steam!! :D :D :D

I've just had a match with Lazio against Lanciano, where my team was behind 4-0 in the first half, the game ended with 6-4 to my side. I'm slowly losing my faith in FM anyways, as it's getting... well I don't know, just... unrealistic... With the same tactic against two fairly similar teams, I lose heavily against the first team, then I get a humiliating win against the other. I play FM since 97, so I can't say, I'm a newby, but the latest update did some interesting things. Hope it will be fixed. My defenders keep losing the opposition, doesn't matter how tight the marking is set to, I get some weird goals almost each game, even world class defenders seem like amateurs when it comes to man marking. And I'm getting tired of the freaking "small team wins with 2 shoots on goals against my 17 shoots on goals 2-1" kind of situations... there's just freaking too many of them. And don't even get me started with the 3D match engine... just ridiculous.

I haven't played with any world class teams since a few patches ago.

Personally I think this is much much better then fm 2013, I did not try 2014.

And I'm having a blast with my team. I have not really had much trouble with my defenders but I know the keepers are acting ******** sometimes. I just tell myself the

match 3d engine does not replicate exactly whats going on and it doesn't bother me that much.

So I don't really have much negative to say on fm 2015 atm. Most of the matches are spot on in my league. And coming back from 1-4 has only happened one time for me.

Archived