Loan PLayers

I would love the option of bringing some loan players back from loan at the start of each game. I know that you can do this when you negotiate the loan, to have the clause to bring them back.

I was thinking about having the option to offer money in return for an early loan termination. This would also work for players who you buy that are already out on loan.

I know it is possible as liverpool can bring back Origi and did bring back Ibe by paying a small fee. pretty sure if a club pays £2mil to loan a player for the season they would except £4million to cancel early.

What do you all think?

I also feel that you should be able to loan a player out to a club, that have to make the deal permanent once he plays a number of games.

I hate having to wait a year or at least until January to get rid of players bought by the previous manager at the start of a save.

I have noticed that you can never sell a player who just signed for the club. You also only get loan interest for players who are young if they are in their first season.

Mario Balatelli and Lovren are prime examples of players you cannot move at the start of the game.

Archived