form is a cause for concern.... Are you sure??

I'm at Wimbledon, in the prem and its my second season. I'm currently 3rd about 16 games in. I've just beaten Chelsea away, Liverpool at home, drawn with 'boro, lost to Spurs and beaten City in the quarter finals of the league cup. Apparently though, my teams form is a cause for concern!! Are these owners kidding me or what?! What on earth do they expect?! Makes me laugh if a little frustrated. Damn, I love this game!!!

I was fired when I took 3rd place in La Liga. Before the season you need to select a goal, which concern only the league,if the him you do not fulfil expectations,directors will be dissatisfied.Maybe you choose "win a competition" and you lose a lot of points to 1st position?You may also be released for the low harmony and bad atmosphere in locker room like me then.I would suggest changing the training or tactics.If nothing checked, it's a bug.

I just got sacked after 32 games whilst sitting in 4th place! My record was won 18, drawn 5 & lost 9. My objective at the start of the season was to finish in a respectable position and I was playing a 4-1-1 which is not my favoured formation but it had brought relative success. Until the sacking that is!! The harmony was pretty good and most of the players have me as their favourite person. I can't see anybody else taking the mighty 'wombles' further than I have. It would be great if there was a club 'interaction' function so when I win the league or when they get relegated I could say "ha!!"

Archived