Football manager data corrupted

please help me, i cant play football manager 2015 after i purchased in my handheld

"FMH 2015 unable to start

common reasons for this are:

(1) data was corrupted during this download or install - please see the football manager handheld FAQ on the sports interactive website for steps to rectify

(2) Device is being use as storage medium for a personal computer

(3) Not enough speace on device"

firstly, please ensure that the device's memory card is not mounted as an external drive on the computer. Mounting your device as an external disk will leave the game (and probably most of your other apps) unable to run. On older (pre ICS) Android devices, make sure the connection type is set to 'charge only'.

Secondly, please try fully rebooting your device and running the game again.

If neither of the above have met with any success, it's possible that some of the game's data may be corrupt - this is especially likely if you have only just installed the game and have never been able to get it to run. If this is the case, please try the following steps. We recommend using a file explorer app on your phone for this (Androzip and ES File Explorer are two good free examples):

Uninstall the app

Locate the ‘fmh2015_data’ folder on your device

If you have unlockables that you wish to keep, back up the game.cfg from within the '/data/' folder that is inside the 'fmh2015_data' folder

Delete the contents of the 'fmh2015_data' folder *except* for the ‘save_games’ folder

Re-start your phone

Reinstall the app from Google Play

Replace the game.cfg with your backup if you performed this step

The game should then give you the choice of which data to download once again

If the game is still not working correctly for you, please get in contact with us via the bugs forum (start your own thread so we can keep track of the issue).

this is memory on my android phone not as storage medium
for the reason no3 this game place on my storage device and my device space still available 1,2GB

can't you help me for the solution

thank you

• SI Staff

Hi - could you let me know which device and Android version you are using please, and also verify that the fmh2015_data folder was definitely removed correctly as this issue should always be fixed by doing this. You should have been asked to re-download the data afterwards.

• 6 months later...
  • SI Staff
Mr.. please help after i purchased. I cant play this game.. because when i download 71% my quota is empty.. and then i cant play this game. Same problem.. please tell me and help me

Hi - this suggests you will need to free up space on your device in order to play the game. Please remove the fmh2015_data folder using a file explorer, free up some space on your device and try again to run the app.

Archived