Bug with transfers

So I've put a player on the transfer list and offered him to clubs. His value is £30m and the couple of bids listed on his contract page are above that. I'm happy to accept both (one is £57m ffs) but I can't see any means of accepting it. After a couple of game days the board rejects the offer as 'he's an important part of the team' apparently (even though he's on the transfer list!).

Thoughts? How do I sell this dude and accept these offers?

So far I've tried adjusting the 'offer to clubs' amount but that just kills the bids.

Please note, I get no message about these bids, only see them listed on the contract screen.

Please help

1You see, it's not fair..Yes, sometimes transfers do not run our way. If the value of your player is 30 million, and you wish for it a lot more, it is not necessarily the other clubs will be made a bid, even if you leave him as much as it is worth.Then try to sell him for half the price.

2.Once I wanted to buy a player worth 8 million. I offered for him 16 million, but the club wanted 20 million for a player. I paid the same amount, but the club did not agree, because the player in the future it will be too important for them! Later they would not accept any other offer.

You see, it's not fair.

Hi Alari. I'm not sure if I can easily send it, but i'll look in to how (I don't have a PC). It's certainly not rare though. It happens half the time for me. When there are multiple teams interested in the player, the bids are not actually submitted to me via a message, so presumably the board intervenes because of lack of action. Weirdly, sometimes it goes through anyway and I get a message to accept it (the board rejected one bid and then accepted the other - really pretty random).

Thanks for the reply Polaczek, but you missed the point pretty much entirely. Nothing to do with fairness, just a bug.

• SI Staff
Hi Alari. I'm not sure if I can easily send it, but i'll look in to how (I don't have a PC). It's certainly not rare though. It happens half the time for me. When there are multiple teams interested in the player, the bids are not actually submitted to me via a message, so presumably the board intervenes because of lack of action. Weirdly, sometimes it goes through anyway and I get a message to accept it (the board rejected one bid and then accepted the other - really pretty random).

Thanks for the reply Polaczek, but you missed the point pretty much entirely. Nothing to do with fairness, just a bug.

Are you on Android or iOS? If on Android it should be possible.

Archived