Studying For License Disappeared?

H.J

So I was studying for a National A license, when I suddenly realised that actually I'm not studying it anymore, I'm still on National B and the board won't let me go back on the same course they agreed to before. All with absolutely no indication of why and what's going on.

Any ideas?

Have you changed skins? this happened to me when i changed skins so i made sure not to change again when i was studying a coaching badge.

I have the game set to reload the skin after confirmation on preferences. I didn't change my skin but I changed my autosave which would reload it.

I've just tested this out, and unbelievably, it is indeed the problem. What an oversight.

I have the game set to reload the skin after confirmation on preferences. I didn't change my skin but I changed my autosave which would reload it.

I've just tested this out, and unbelievably, it is indeed the problem. What an oversight.

you should report it to the bugs forum as i presumed it was the skins fault rather then the games and hopefully in the the next patch it will be fixed.

Archived