[FM 15] South American Pentagon Challenge

Marazola

Right, after a failed Bulgarian save, I will be updating my Youtube video's here as this will be my main save.

Anyway's for this Pentagon Challenge, I must win all playable South American leagues including Libertadores and Sudamericana. Also the World Cup Club. Lastly manage an international South American side and win Copa America, or get past the group stages of the World Cup.

All the rest info is in the first video. The database info anyways. I have recorded it but not uploaded it yet.

Episode 1 is up. I will try and upload 3 episodes tomorrow. For this episode, I'd recommend listening to it over FM (Most people do that anyways)nothing interesting at all happens. Just me talking about Copa Sudamericana :)

Episode 2 and 3 will be much better. Haven't recorded 4 yet, but will tomorrow and will try to upload it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGgAQsapM_s

A bit of news: I have been sacked from Sport Victoria, and took me 2 years to find a job. I am at Baraunas in Brazil Third Division. However I will not upload a video about me first joining because I have recorded the video's very unprepared so my commentary was extremely offside, I had no idea what I was saying. 1 video my mic wasn't turned on, and another one I didn't have the correct scene on OBS so I recorded a black screen. I will record episode 5 later today, but yeah I just needed to get that out there.

Had an awful start at Baraunas, however I am improving now. The defence though is absolutely horrible.

Archived