Finally Going to Play

I have purchased two other versions of the game, but never really gave them the effort needed in order to learn how to play them. I have played football for a lot of years and enjoy the sport, so I have an understanding of how the game should be played. While I am still learning about leagues outside of MLS, I have always wanted to get involved with this game having played other sport management games.

Since work and home life are stressful for me, I have looked for something to take me away from reality and I have decided that I am going to throw myself into this version of the game. I have been messing around with the beta and love what I see so far. I also realize that I have a lot to learn.

I decided to start unemployed and see what would be available to me as jobs became available. Thankfully I there were five jobs available at the start of the game, so I actually interviewed for two of them. I was actually nervous during the process (not sure why). Thankfully I was hired by a lower league side. I figure a lower league side would be the best place to start as realism is important to my me.

Now I just need to learn as I go. I figure I will be let go a few times, but how else do you learn. I know that there are some flaws with the beta, but hopefully I can get a lot out of this save even after the final game comes out.

On a side note, the misses actually laughed at me that I had to interview for a job on a computer game. Oh well....

Archived