pay for summer update to fm 2014

Hello if you know some people do update which summer transfer but some of this people want take money for that! in my opinion is not legal! check on fm-base person name Sergon Update he close update only for donate I think that not legal and i write to fm-base support about that but they not answered I am sure they accepted that but my question is any possible for this person to get any consequences about that? Because he take money from that what normal is for free, me to i make update and i send here for free how everybody but my opinion is not legal to close update only for pay. Because not everybody must know how use editor but that is no reason to update to fm sell and in my opinion he must have some consequences about that because if he want 3 euros about donate he take lots of money second reason is his version is working with pirate game that why he will be have lots of people to sell this update.

This is his topic [Link removed] and read what he write

Final version only available by donating via Paypal.

If you want the final version (some transfers like Ronaldinho to Querétaro, Guidetti loaned to Celtic... are not in the Beta 3.0) you should donate at least 3GBP via PayPal.

For me this is not legal how is yours opinion lets?

Archived