African database 1.00

africa-4755e98.png

This is it, Africa is now on FMH 2014 !This pack will let you enjoy playing with African nations during the famous Africa Cup of Nations and you will also be able to try to qualify your team for the great World Cup! Have fun, play and win!

The file contains :

- 8 nations playable at the beginning

(Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mali, Maroc, Nigéria and Senegal)

- 3 nations playable with save included

(Burkina Faso, Algeria and Reunion)

- 18 new African clubs

(including Orlando Pirates, Coton Sport, ASEC Mimosa ...)

- A few hundreds of new African players

- Africa Cup of Nations and World Cup Qualifying Africa playable

- CAF Champions League unplayable

Airdroid is advised to install the pack : extract "australia" folder to fmh2014_data/data/database and extract the savegames in fmh2014_data/savegames . Do not forget to make a backup of the database folder just in case. Then turn of quick start in "preference" and choose "English language". Create a new game.

Download

http://fmhxooit.vraiforum.com/t1575-L-Afrique-sur-FMH-2014.htm#p27793

NOTES : Read carrefully

- I recommend not to choose an Asian/African nationnality, I haven't test but it might crash. Then I recommend you not to choose "Australia" team, it might crash too.

- I think you are still able to play with an Australian team, I have not tried. Yet, Asian Championship is not playable anymore.

- Australia is African team. That means, you might play against in official competition. I have decrease his reputation to decrease the risk of that case would happen. However, Australia has to stay Asian or the Africa Cup of Nations and WCQ Africa wouldn't be playable anymore.

- Australia and Japan will be in the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations as they are automatically qualified for this edition. Make sure they don't reach the final to be sure they won't be in the next ACN.

What will be in the next update : new teams playable (tell me which), new players, new clubs (tell me which), "Asia" and "Africa" will be switch. I will also try to put Australia away, and maybe make an African championship. Do not hesitate to tell me some features you would like.

Special thanks to jaymarvel and the Save and Pre editor, without them nothing would have been possible.

Thousands of downloads for a dozen of thanks. A "thank you" is welcome and appreciated.

To the develloppers : it would be great to add the North American Gold Cup and WCQ and the African Cup of Nations and WCQ with one nation with 50 players (fe : the USA and Ivory Coast). Then it would be easy for users to add some playable nations as I did and would be a very good point for the game :) And that without creating new championships but by enabling these competitions and nations when we select Brazilian championship for instance or a European championship. It is my wish for FMH 2015.

Thank you for your job.

Archived