Feeder club first option on successful youth system or chance to recruit foreign youngsters?

hi! i can ask for my board to get a feeder club and there are two similar options, one says "We should find a feeder club to secure first options on players from a successful youth system", and the other says "We should find a feeder club who can provide us a chance to recruit foreign youngsters", what exactly is the difference between these two?

i would like one that makes young players of the country of this club to show up in my youth intakes, which one should i pick then?

The 2nd one.

The 1st one gives you the chance to bid for players whenever the feeder club accept another club's offer for a young player. This option is good if you can choose clubs that have pretty good reputation and youth facilities.

The 2nd one provides you with youth from their nation during your annual intake.

In my long term save I have various lesser known foreign clubs on the recruit youngsters type. I am managing a top club in EPL. interestingly they all naturalised for England and now the national team has Brazilian, Egyptian, Greek and Japanese names.

Archived