History/Records

I have not played FM in a while and I'm thinking of getting back into the series with FM 2014, but I have a few questions.

Are you able to start a new game without the history of the clubs and competitions? Meaning the 2013/14 season would be the first season ever in for all teams/competitions.

Is there better record keeping in this version, Like being able to look at a players history and see how many goals he has scored in his career not just league goals and is there any record of 'All-time top goalscorer/appearances' for leagues?

Also with the in-game editor, Say you reach 2020 and want to alter a competition somehow, would the in-game editor be able to accommodate this?

1. no. The history of clubs is always there.

2. When you look at player career stats now, the league stats are the only stats that are initially visible, but selecting a specific season then allows you to see all stats for that season, (including domestic cup, continental and International.

3. There are individual season records for competitions, but unfortunately these are not cumulative yet.

4. No idea about anything editor related. Sorry.

Archived