Scouting conditions

Maybe this is stupid question but here it goes:

When setting up scouting, if I add scouting condition "Age is at most 18" will scout be better/faster in searching youngsters or that option is just helping not having go through 100+ players in scout findings that are older then 18? What I'm trying to say does scout go through same number of targets and presents me players based on conditions or scouting conditions define targeted players for scouting?

Uf....I hope I translated this correctly. :)

I would think that they still go through the same number of targets and just narrow it down from that. It's the same as telling your scout to look for players with good passing; they will just eliminate all the people who aren't what you ask for!

Not sure if I'm right, but hopefully that's helpful.

So, in your opinion they will always look at the same number of targets and then just filter out based on scouting conditions. They won't focus more on youth players if I set "age is at most 18". Hm...interesting. That would make scouting conditions, just basic filters. I really need some confirmation on that.

I always thought that if I set up "Age is at most 18" that he will "look" only under18 players while searching. But as far as I understand now, he will go...let say...through 100 targets (based on his abilities?) and then just present under18 ones. He wont completely ignore over 18 players as I always thought conditions do.

Archived