Rodrigo4073 Devi Inspiration - Tested with Crystal Palace, West Ham and Newcastle

RODRIGO4073's DEVI INSPIRATION v1.0

DOWNLOAD LINK: RODRIGO4073's DEVI INSPIRATION v1.0 (MEDIAFIRE)

INTRODUCTION: the formation is a narrow 4-1-2-3-0, with a very rigid and disciplined behaviour defensively, but very fluid in terms of team play. Low tempo, and almost every time more CCC than the opposition.

THE TACTIC: like i said in the introduction, the tactic is a narrow 4-1-2-3-0. It's very rigid with a counter mentality, in order to keep the defense in their place, also the players have to play like a team, making team cohesion and teamwork a must. However, the players with more responsibility in the offensive phase of the game have freedom to roam from their positions and create chaos on the rivals. So, it is a rigid defense, and a fluid attack.

We use a sweeper goalkeeper, who has to be very aware and concentrated. The two fullbacks will provide a lot of width and will be a real threat in the offense. The two central defenders have to very mentally prepared to intercept and stop everyone, they will have the aid of a half back, who is going to be very physically prepared and very skillful in terms of defending. We are going to use two box to box midfielders in order to provide cover for the offensive play and the defensive behaviours. After many tests i decided to play with 3 Shadow Strikers, at first i used 2 False Nines and 1 SS, but they didn't score a lot and didn't participate so much in the game. The two wide Shadow Strikers will have to mark the opposite fullbacks, collaborating in defense and going wide a lot, but the central one is going to be free and trying to surprise with his passing and runs.

The whole team (except for the 2 central defenders and the Half Back) are going to run a lot and participate in the attack, making it very difficult for the rivals to contain them all.

IMPORTANT NOTE: the tactic is already configurated to make your wide SS mark the fullbacks, but you will have to be paying attention if the opposition changes tactic or uses 3 defenders. When they use a line of three defenders you will have to assign again the markings, your left striker will mark the right central defender, and the inverse goes to your other striker. If they use wingbacks with a defense of five, you can choose between marking the wingbacks or the right/left central defenders.

2vlms8z.jpg

THE PLAYERS: I will going to describe all the positions, but i want to make clear that teamwork, work rate, determination, and the rest of mental attributes ar very important in order to have a winning and solid team. Try to find the best player based on the roles, but i'll also point out important attributes that i like or are needed.

GOALKEEPER. SWEEPER KEEPER. Attacking. The best sweeper keeper you can find, rushing out, reflexes and one vs one are very important attributes. Concentration is good too.

Recommended training: sweeper goalkeeper.

FULLBACKS. FULLBACK. Attack. Just try to find a complete one, competent in defense because you will need them to be solid in the back. If you can find someone with good passing and decisions is better, cause they will provide assists. They will also finish a lot and cross, so for those attributes, the higher the better.

Recommended training: fullback or complete wingback.

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER. HALF BACK. Defend. A good destroyer of football, good physical attributes and very competent in defensive duties. If he has good passing and aerial ability a lot better.

Recommended training: ball winning midfielder or half back.

CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS. BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER. Support. Here you will have a little more of freedom to choose your players. Of course, it will be better to find a good all-round player like Gerrard, Lampard, Fellaini or Yaya Toure. But almost everyone can play here, with diverse outcomes. Workrate, teamwork, determination and the rest of mental attributes are the most important here, and it will be a little bit better if you find a resistent player. You can retrain players to use them here, i did that a lot with good results. Passing is very good, they will provide a lot of assists.

Recommended training: box to box midfielder.

SHADOW STRIKER. SHADOW STRIKER. Attack. This player will try to create and score goals. So make sure he has good technical and creative attributes. Passing, finishing, decisions are important. You can use a striker here (you can retrain it). Workrate is good.

Recommended training: inside forward or complete forward.

MATCH PREPARATION AND PRE-SEASON: try to arrange at least 10-12 friendlies and put the tactic in the three slots in order to start the season with the tactic almost totally fluid, play against very weak teams in order to boost your morale as high as possible, you can holiday this matches (or instant result them if you have the skin or use FMC. I recommend att. movement or teamwork for the season but if you find out that it's not effective or you prefer another configuration it's ok.

PRE-SEASON.

2qdbk81.jpg

DURING SEASON.

mi1jdu.jpg

TIPS.

STRIKERS. If you have to choose, try to put your fastest and best finishers strikers on the sides, and left footed ones in the left, right footed ones on the right. It's not necesarry but it worked a little better for me.

PITCH SIZE. Standard.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS. None.

TEAM TALKS. Assistant Manager.

RED CARDS. Take off the central Shadow Striker.

SUBSTITUTIONS. I always try that the players on the field are not less than 70-75%, so substitute them if they are not in a good shape. I also substitute the players with yellow cards that have defensive duties in order to prevent playing with less men.

SET PIECES. I had troubles in the defensive aspect since anything was working well for me, so i left this black, if anyone has a good DEFENDING CORNERS setup to share, i will be very grateful, thanks!

APPROACH. I do not change the tactic if i'm losing or winning, if i play away or home. I tried to designed so it works universally. But feel free to change anything if you think that it's not working good for you, i'm happy with my outcomes. Sometimes you can try to push more transforming the fullbacks into complete wingbacks and change to attacking mentality, but i still prefer stick with the same configuration.

RESULTS: here i will post some screenshots of the league table and the results achieved with this tactic, i never test tactics with transfers. The tactic evolved, first version was used in Crystal Palace save, second version in Newcastle save, and the final and more solid version in the West Ham save. I also want to make very clear that i use a skin with instant results and i used several times, with luck and no luck sometimes. Best results if you play the game properly.

WEST HAM TEST

9u23yp.jpg

oig0hf.jpg

289y0xh.jpg

CRYSTAL PALACE TEST

ixtuec.jpg

kajpfa.jpg

al5120.jpg

NEWCASTLE TEST

afk2l5.jpg

156a2w7.jpg

j8fzb7.jpg

Well, this is all for now, i'll keep my testings and let you know if i make any changes or anything. I hope i can receive some feedback, cheers!

It's the best tactic at the moment for my Liverpool. Because of first working:) Thanks:)

Great to see it's working for you mate! I would like to know how your season progress if it is not much trouble, thank you very much! Good luck!

I found the results on fm-base

Yes, 2nd with West Ham (same points as winner Chelsea), undefeated with Newcastle all season, and 5th place with Crystal Palace (previous version of the tactic). No transfers at all. I'm still concerned about why the opening post is not working. Any ideas?

Great to see it's working for you mate! I would like to know how your season progress if it is not much trouble, thank you very much! Good luck!

I would glad to introduce my result (12-4-3), but there are some problem with picture uploading. There are error message "undefined". Someone know what i should do with it?

Btw, Rodrigo, it was streak of 6 games without winnings (2 draws and 4 loses). Do you have any tips how to avoid such streak in future? Because it was not so far, and i'm not sure that my team had overcome the crisis.

I would glad to introduce my result (12-4-3), but there are some problem with picture uploading. There are error message "undefined". Someone know what i should do with it?

Btw, Rodrigo, it was streak of 6 games without winnings (2 draws and 4 loses). Do you have any tips how to avoid such streak in future? Because it was not so far, and i'm not sure that my team had overcome the crisis.

Hey, thanks for your reply. I recommend just the usual stuff, keep the team motivated, with team meetings and praising after matchs to the players who had ratings of 7.5 or more, using if you can players with more than 93 fitness condition, etc.

Archived