Some FM13 Questions

1. I've been managing Truro (BSS) for like...7 seasons and I have around 200k transfer budget that I don't plan on ever spending. Is there any way to take the transfer budget and put it back into the club?

2. Is there any way to decrease the amount of "Other" Expenditures? I scheduled around 9 friendlies against Premiere teams in order to get 10-15k per match, but it seems like the expenditures for the matches completely erase any money.

3. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get a feeder and parent club for the time I've spent on Truro. When I ask them to get one they say they don't have the funds. How much do these cost to get?

4. Is the amount of money sponsored based on your League position or how far you ran in the Cups?

Thanks in advance!

1. The money is already "in the club". It's not an expenditure, it's an allocation that you are allowed to spend. The club's bank balance hasn't changed and will not if you don't use it. You may, of course, be able to convert some of it into your wage budget using the slider.

2. A couple of years ago, SI tightened up the (previously exorbitant) amount of money you could make from higher-league friendlies. You must pick and choose much more carefully now. Concentrate on bringing in nearby clubs; travel expenses and fees seem much higher now.

3. Parent clubs won't cost you anything; rather, they usually bring in money one way or another (direct fees, home friendlies). There's no specific cost for a feeder club; it depends on the club selected and, I suspect, the relative strength between the two clubs. It may not cost anything.

4. I believe it's mostly based on club reputation. I've noticed that moving up a division or two doesn't necessarily raise the amount even when it's renegotiated.

Archived