the Dave Adventures

Vipertitan

i know i said i was not come back to this thread but i want to start a new save as i feel the need to start a new save up . If i offend or my spelling is not very good. i am sorry if it's not up to starch but please be patient with me. I've decided to have another crack at this and will be staying on this save till the new football manager comes out so i hope you guys enjoy this thread and understand my writing.

my save

is going to be based on a few challenge's that i have seen kicking around on here and other sites.. im going to try and mirror the either the late grate Sir bobby Robson and Sir Alex Ferguson and do as good as these grate managers have done.

the set up

Game start date: July 2012

England- blue square north/ south above.

Scotland- third and above

Portugal- Second division and above

Spain- Second Division and above

Netherlands- Jupiter Division and above

player count

loaded all players from top clubs from around the world giving me a total player count of 30,000 computer performance 5/5 game speed 4/5

So who did i go for.. i went for Sir Bobby Robson route for my save,

Fulham F.C it is to start me off on my adventure Mr Mohamed Al-Fayed brings me in and gives me the wages and transfer budgets witch are 4 Million pounds for the transfer funds and 779k for wages witch i think is ok for starting point.

Archived