Jorge Goncalves - The Bully on the right flank

leovii

First time i have come across a winger on recent fm's who lacks overall speed and acceration but makes up for it in workrate power and determination down the right flank with such devasting affect. I know it is only the second division in portugal but he is a pure beast all his assists from open play which are mainly drilled crosses and his finishes are usually powerful and deadly either arriving late in the box thumping them in or after powerful bulldozing runs with an end product. This guy also tracks back when getting countered or moves break down and I very rarely not see him win the ball back if its down his flank. Can play either as a defensive winger or winger or on left flank on any role he just as effective. He currently at Feirense in Portugal would be a good signing in the Jan transfer window i would imagine for any bottom half top division teams and definately 2nd tier clubs I can not imagine him demanding big wages as he only requested 1,200 per week on a new contract for me after doing this first half of the season.

Would be interested to see if anyone has signed him before or has managed him previously at Feirense only downside is his age probably only got a few years left at his peak though maybe longer as his game is dictated by his overall speed more by his power workrate and determination.

Jorge_Gon_alves_Overview_Attributes.png

upload photos

Archived