Creating logo left/right background

AndyMUFC

hi guys i am playing using my level 14 db and wanted to create the logos and background files for my team

have tried to use automated action that is linked in how to thread and it keeps giving error cant make, so have made normal and small manually without a problem and they work perfectly in-game

so now trying to create left right backgrounds, have been reading guides but am really struglling with this gradient thing, can get the backgrounds to the right logo and canvas size

but i then struggle trying to workout how to set the gradient and the rest so that the whole result looks transparent like all the other ones i have downloaded in megapack for rest of the game

so i was wondering if someone could explain how to for photoshop as in how to guide it just says instructions vary for each program as i am a complete novice at creating these sort of things.

if it would take too long to explain, if i provide link for badge would it be possible for someone to create a left and right background for me

thanks in advance for any help provided

AndyMUFC

had done the config file already

what i cant figure out is how the gradient thing works as it says instructions are different depending on what software your using, i'm using photoshop and i am a novice at this

this is what is causing me the problem as no matter what i do here when i save and then open game in game the left and right backgrounds behind badges dont display the graphics that i created

Archived