Withdrawal from national team

Hey guys,

I thought that when I asked for my player to withdraw from the national team for the friendly, it only worked for the friendly like 45 minutes thing. But now that I resigned from Galatasaray and started managing Turkey, I found out that many of my players are unavailable to me in qualification matches too. Is this a bug or was it my mistake to assume that those instructions were for friendlies only?

Yeah but I've won 4 titles in my first years, 3 Turkish cups and finally the Champions League against all odds. My job was done there, plus Turkish league gets really boring once you easily dominate. And thanks, I will use FMRTE right away since that's a bug :)

edit: I couldn't find how to fix it, it doesn't say that they retired from international football. Any idea on how to fix this?

As I understand, it goes a little something like this...

Open the player in FMRTE and select their 'relationships' tab.

There will be a blank entry with a value of 50. Change that by selecting one of the options from the drop-down menu.

Save, then reopen the player's profile in FM11. The status entry to indicate their withdrawal should now be removed.

Archived