Flaming Dancing Lion

Vipertitan

hi there welcome to yet another Career Save i felt that last one was going nowhere so thought id set a new one up

Here's my initial setup

database setup

Game Set up

Brazil- top League only- I've always been a fan of Brazilian football, I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

England- My home Nation would like to start my Career off here and hopefully.

France- top 2- Been there on my holidays love the French girls and football so that was why that Country selected.

Germany-top 2-Love Bundesliga football the League System good as well so want to manager here at some point.

Italy-top 2- Love the way the Italians bring the youth players up so hopefully get to manager there.

Spain-top 2- Well with Real Madrid And Barcelona the best two teams in that and world selected because want to try brake there strong hold on the League.

Australia-A-League only- well what can u say bout the Aussies football s second best to cricket so was reason i selected that league to try and improve it.

wales-top only. well the boogie one this was selected because of previous save that i had there and enjoyed it.

I've started with the 11.3 update, with the players from top clubs from every continent loaded.

My Profile

For the first time I've actually included a bit of personal information with my favourite club,Newcastle United. Hopefully I'll get a chance to manage them at some point during this save.

Bromley_fc.png

In what is literally a dream appointment, I have been offered the job at local club Bromley Fc Thiswhat the league currently looks like, for a club that has a media prediction of 8Th, My aim for this season is to rebuildCurrent Crop Players, and get them into the blue Square Premiership.

Archived