[New Nation!] Monaco

tiborchenko

Right now I'm working on creating a league and the national team for Monaco. I am doing this by setting the Monaco's continent to Europe.

So far I have succesfully created the teams (without players so far) for the both divisions and the national team has about 5 players.

I found the list of players on the league's offical page but there is no other information except for the player's names.

If you know any useful information about the league write it down. Also comment on the current version if you are going to try it.

The competitions are:

Challenge Prince Rainier III (first division)

Trophee de Ville Monaco (second division)

Challenge Monegasque (16-team cup)

Monegasque Championnat (I've made up this one, it's the league & cup winners + AS Monaco playing in a three-day pre-season league in August)

You can try/test the first version here: http://www.filefront.com/17634958/monaco.dbc

The latest version: http://www.filefront.com/17708261/monaco.dbc

• 2 weeks later...

Matanka: Monaco exists in the database, I just set Europe for their continent (it can be done with some trick, I found the instructions somewhere in this forum, I think).

Paddy Superstar: Monaco doesn't enter Euro 2012 qualifying despite being a FIFA nation, but it enters further World Cup and Euro qualifiers. The problem is that they throw out Montenegro out of that competitions. I will probably try to set Andorra's continent off and see if Montenegro and Monaco both play in the competitions. As for clubs, 3 enter the UEFA Cup, cup winners in second round, other two in first round.

I gave up on doing Monaco, when adding players the game mixes them between the league's teams (different than in the database), some don't even appear in the game etc.

I put the link of the latest version into the first post if anyone wants to try it anyway.

It might work if I started the thing all over again, but I don't have the wish to :)

Archived