TV view items! How to increase column lengths of widgets and other bits

PGB_SPURS_FM09

atleticoromavtarantotvv.png

Does anyone know how to change these things?

I've basically changed the font size and have adjusted a few other things in my skin to fit in the larger font and this is basically the last thing i need to change but don't know how.

so 1. What xmls do i have to change for widgets? (the 2 i use are match stats and motivation) Is the column width done in the same way player attribute row heights are adjusted? Basically i've shown in the red circles which bits i mean... they do the dot thing(...) as the wording is too big for the column width. Also i would guess in these xmls i could rename "clear cut chances" to "CCC" Thanks if you can help.

(These next 2 are not so important)

2. is it possible to extend this to the left? Which would then alow the drop down to fit in the writing? Can i achieve this only using xmls or would it take more then that? If so i wouldn't be able to do it i don't think cos i'm a noob.

3. Basically the same thing was wondering if it could be extended to the left by changing values in xmls or something!

Thanks again in advance for any replies.

You can alter the size of the Match Stats widget itself in the "match full window.xml" file - doing so should automatically scale the column widths up to fit. You need to change the size in both the outer widget and the Content widget Container element:

<!-- Match stats widget-->

<container class="match_floating_panel_base" appearance="pitch/boxes/match_day_info_neutral/paper" width="266" height="378" id="msts" hidden="false" reduce_alpha="mstl">

<attachment class="moveable_attachment"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="fill" layout_children="true"/>

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0"/>

<!-- Widget Title-->

<widget class="label" id="mstx" text="Match Stats" size="8" colour="white" style="embossed" alignment="left">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="4" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="2" />

</widget>

<!-- Widget minimise button -->

<widget class="action_button" id="minw" appearance="pitch/boxes/match_day_info_neutral/minimise/button">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="4" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="24" />

<event id="click_event" event_id="minw"/>

</widget>

<!-- Widget close button -->

<widget class="action_button" id="clms" appearance="pitch/boxes/match_day_info_neutral/close/button">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="4" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="4" />

<event id="click_event" event_id="cliw" selection="msts"/>

</widget>

<!-- Widget content -->

<widget class="plain_box" id="fcnt" appearance="pitch/boxes/match_day_info_neutral/content/paper" width="256" height="350">

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="fill"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="23"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="5"/>

<widget class="match_stats_panel" file="match stats floating" id="mstb">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

</widget>

</widget>

</container>

How did you manage to increase the font size? I (briefly) had a go at decreasing the font size in the Assman feedback widget, so more lines would fit without scrolling, but couldn't seem to get it to work...

Edit - I'm at work so can't check that this works, but I did the same with the ratings and motivation widgets and they worked out fine.

Archived