Help! - can't see players in B Team squad!

Hi all,

Bit of help with FM2011 (patched) please? I'm not one to scream "bug!" at the first sign of something that seems wrong, so wanted to raise it here first, and see if I'd missed something.

I'm playing in the Northern Irish league. When I go to view my reserve squad, there aren't any players there, even though I know they're there. It's only an issue on the reserve team screen. If I go on the filter on my first team screen, and click "B Team", it shows the players. Also, it WILL show first teamers in the reserve team screen, just not reserve players.

I'm currently getting round it by viewing my first team in the reserve team screen and vice versa, but obviously this can't be right. Interestingly, this is the same when I go to view other teams in Northern Ireland, but not a problem when viewing teams in other countries.

On a separate note, I assume this one IS a bug? -

When I'm arranging a friendly, I select a team then a date. However, every time I chose a date, the amount of income expected changes - so I can flick between two dates and the expected income is different every time, only wildly so.

Cheers for any help.

Si

Hi all,

Bit of help with FM2011 (patched) please? I'm not one to scream "bug!" at the first sign of something that seems wrong, so wanted to raise it here first, and see if I'd missed something.

I'm playing in the Northern Irish league. When I go to view my reserve squad, there aren't any players there, even though I know they're there. It's only an issue on the reserve team screen. If I go on the filter on my first team screen, and click "B Team", it shows the players. Also, it WILL show first teamers in the reserve team screen, just not reserve players.

I'm currently getting round it by viewing my first team in the reserve team screen and vice versa, but obviously this can't be right. Interestingly, this is the same when I go to view other teams in Northern Ireland, but not a problem when viewing teams in other countries.

Check your filters, make sure "unavailable", "not at club" etc. aren't filtered out.

On a separate note, I assume this one IS a bug? -

When I'm arranging a friendly, I select a team then a date. However, every time I chose a date, the amount of income expected changes - so I can flick between two dates and the expected income is different every time, only wildly so.

Cheers for any help.

Si

You get much smaller crowds on weeknights than at the weekend so you should expect the income to be much lower.

Phil

First issue miraculously resolved after playing one game!

Second issue - didn't explain myself well. What I meant was it gives vastly differing amounts for the same dates (ie when you click off and then back on). So, for example, I've just clicked the following:

Wed 11th August - £90 expected

Thurs 12th August - £70 expected

Wed 11th August (again) - £150

Thurs 12th August (again) - £120

Wed 11th August - no expected amount given

Thurs 12th August - £35 expected

Any thoughts?

Si

First issue miraculously resolved after playing one game!

Ah!

When you say "first game", was it your first team versus your reserves? Or did your reserves have another match the same day?

In both those cases, your reserves won't show up as available for your first team.

Archived