Scorer's Life After Roo Man Utd Challenge

So, on hearing that Wayne Rooney want to leave man utd I have decided to make a challenge from this, so here it is....

At the end of the current season Wayne Rooney had decided to call it a day at his time at man utd, using a loop hole in Fifa rules Rooney was able to buy him self

out of his finally year at man utd, meaning utd only cooped a small £5million for Rooney departure. Rooney's main reason for leave was the huge debt held over the club from the

glazer family. on hearing this the fans decide to act, Red knights Group and the utd fans group take legal acting on the glazers forcing them to sale the club by the bank authorization due to its huge debt.

the family sells the club for only £500m and take nearly all the profits home with them, leaving the club Around £500M in debt and due to the early payment of some of the debt, creditor have announced Utd only have 10 year to pay back the rest of their debt,with no managing director to take them forward things look hard.

Up step Sir Alex Ferguson due to ill health he as been forced out the management room, and in to the board room to help untied out this crisis. using personal money and investors S.A.F reduces the clubs

debt to around £250m But with a price, Huge monthly repayments must be made!.

As if things were not bad enough at the club but some of the clubs longest serving players have decided to retire this players are, G.Neville, P.Scholes, R.Giggs and Edwin Van der sar but

all have decided to stay on as coaches.

So with hardly no transfer budget, Big monthly repayments to make, Your start man gone.....

Can you restore the glory days back to Manchester United!?!?

IF anyone is interested in playing this challenge i will up load this Db soon as, just going to wait to see of people would like a go at this before uploading,

just thought i'd let you know how im doing with this:

in feb of the first season,

rooney ended up at real madrid (lol) and wont come back.

about -10 mil in the bank,

final of league cup, 6th round of FA cup, 2nd in prem 4 points behind arsenal and into first round knockout of euro cup.

used the 48month payment plan, in the hope that i can recruit now and sell later if the excrement hits the fan.

bought all the old favourites; srna, ochoa, dzeko, lukaku. brought beckham back to sit in CM.

sold : brady, kuszczak, gibson, de laet, C evans, amos, king, owen, petrucci, eikrem, chester, stewart for 20 mil

loaned out: bebe, smalling, vermij, macheda, fabio, rafael, ajose, norwood, devin to mostly CCC sides, all seem to be doing well.

got a message in november letting me know the finances meant the transfer budget could be raised to 24mil, happy days. dont know if its an error and im sure i could use some of that back in the bank now but ah well.

i realise the rooney saga is over and noone else seems to be bothering with this but i liked the idea and it makes MU more interesting. i wonder what the long term will bring.

Archived