Crystal Palace Help. Urgent Please

Hi im using patch 8.02 and I am Crystal Palace. I am coming to the end of July with the season nearly starting. I got promoted and am in the premiership. But i need help buying cheap but decent players. I need players who will come to me. I only have like 3.5 million to spend and i need 2 CB. I have players like Gravesen, Boumsong. Caldwell, but then I have youngsters like Joe HArt on loan, Kalouda, Piatti, Mihelic and Fauvergue. But i dont think that team them defnders are good enough. I have bidded for Kjaer but he is too young to make an impact. Please help. Thanks Also maybe a CM

Simic and Maldini both didnt want to discuss a contarct and my scouts didnt belive the other one was good enough.Ive looked around but noot good enough ones. In the new FM I think they need 2 do make a extra Player Search Bar which shows you just the Free agents and then you can alter the atributes and find the good ones. Has anyone else good any decent but cheap CB,. And i just played Villarael in a friendly and won 4-1 so team doesnt look that bad. I have a decent striker force with Daniele Cacia, Daniele Vantaggiato and Gregory Thil. Thinking of selling Thil although he got me like 33 goals on the way to promotion

Will I be able 2 loan in more then 2 players for seaosn long loans. I was thinking of him but I have Joe Hrt and Fauvergue on season long loans> ilooked at the relegated teams. Quite decent teams got relegated but all the bigger teams with more money got the better players. Everton got relagted, Sampdoria got relegated. So did Murcia, They have a decent striker called Henok Goitom. Wigan and Derby went down aswell but wouldnt say they had good players.

I NEED A KEPPER. JOe Hart just isnt performing. MAde two key mistakes which led to goals in my opening game and my other keeper is Itandje(spelling) from Liverpool. But he is clearly not up 2 it and only bought him for back up. Issaksoon as moved, enyeama has moved, Costil doesnt want 2 come. Who can I look to. Qucik replies please. Thanks

Ok ive had alok at them all but there stats are not much better then Itandje. Ive bidded for Bailey and `COstil again but he isnt interetsed. Dont know who to buy. I need better keepers. I dont no if it was my defence but losing 6-4 when i was 3-1 up to blackburn is embarrasing

Yes but thats when your a team like Aston Villa or Man `city. When you have money and good prospects. They are going to sing for them. Im Crysatal Palace, Favouties with Watford 2 go down and only 1.4 million to spend on a keeper. Both keeper let in too many goals. I need a replacement and quick lol

Archived