Getting The Best Out Of Tom Cairney

Hey, after spending a couple of seasons on loan ay my club, and helping us get promoted from league 1 to the premiership in consecutive seasons, Tom Cairney loves the club, and is a club favourite, and adores me :D.

He cost me 4.5 million, and took up half of my transfer budget, but i couldn't resist the chance to bring him in.

I've been using him in the lower leagues as a playmaker, with a little creative freedom. He has performed really well in this role, but now i am in the premiership, his overall rating has dropped, understandably i guess.

Is there anything i can change or tweak in order to get another 10% out of him?

Should i carry on using him as a playmaker? Should i give him more creative freedom than a couple of notches? Should i give him a free role? I have tried the latter, but with not much success.

Suggestions and advice welcome.

Tom Cairney

20354057.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

59640342.th.jpg

54629264.th.jpg

35274101.th.jpg

I played him as av andvanced playmaker with attack duty and he was amazing. he gets better by the way

Yeah he's already my favourite player along with stanislas. Both had great seasons on loan, and quickly had my club and me listed as favoured personnel. During the next season i kept praising their respective managers until we became friends, so when i hit the premiership they would both be willing to part with them for reasonable amounts.

I just removed his run from deep, added an extra notch of creative freedom and he finished with a 8.8 with two assists.

Archived