Board Confidence

I am in the year 2020, and have been Bayern Munich manager for 8 seasons (currently in my 9th), and have won 8 Bundesliga titles, and got to 4 Champions League finals (winning 3 I lost last years.) The crowd love me, most of my players love me, the board tho hate me!

I have spent barely any money, and 11 of my 25 man champions league squad have been brought through the youth ranks. The wage bill is about Euros 35 million under budget. I also just signed a new 5 year contract.

Basically you would think I would be in a Alex Ferguson type position, ie as long as we finish in the Champions league spots I will be gauranteed a job for life. But I think if I finish anywhere but top I will get sacked.

Is this normal?

I am in the year 2020, and have been Bayern Munich manager for 8 seasons (currently in my 9th), and have won 8 Bundesliga titles, and got to 4 Champions League finals (winning 3 I lost last years.) The crowd love me, most of my players love me, the board tho hate me!

I have spent barely any money, and 11 of my 25 man champions league squad have been brought through the youth ranks. The wage bill is about Euros 35 million under budget. I also just signed a new 5 year contract.

Basically you would think I would be in a Alex Ferguson type position, ie as long as we finish in the Champions league spots I will be gauranteed a job for life. But I think if I finish anywhere but top I will get sacked.

Is this normal?

Archived